- SAIT regrets that no cash will be accepted as payment for any event.
- All payments must be made by EFT or by credit card, at least 3 working days before commencement of an event.
- Proof of payment will be requested at registration, if payment at that point in time has not been reflected on SAIT’s bank account.
- Confirmation of bookings should be received within 24hours of booking date, if not received timeously, to urgently contact: email@example.com
- Venue dates and times are subject to change.
- Kindly note that should payment not been received within 2 days after the event took place, legal action will be taken
- Late registrations are required to provide proof of payment on entrance at the seminar
- Only written notice of cancellation will be recognised.
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 10 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 10 days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Delegates who book and fail to attend will be liable for the full event fee.
- SAIT’s liability in the case of an event being cancelled will be limited to a refund or credit of the event fee.
- Substitutions of attendees within the same payment category may be made (i.e. a member may replace another member).
- A R200 administration fee will be charged whereby a delegate wishes to transfer from one date to a different date of the same event. SAIT must be informed in writing of this transfer by no later than 14 calendar days before the commencement of the event. Failing to do so, will be considered a cancellation and the full fee will be payable.