The annual legislative cycle in 2013 has once again introduced numerous amendments to the PAYE environment with four Acts being promulgated by January 2014 which directly affect employees’ tax. The seminar is intended to assist with day to day payroll activities and to improve practical application of the law applicable to payroll taxes and incentives, addressing real problems that have arisen during the past year for which delegates have requested help.
Solutions are offered in clear, simple language as questions and discussions from the floor form an integral part of this interactive seminar.
- Bursaries or Scholarships to Employee Relatives
- Alignment of Insurance based policies
- Rollover treatment for excess deductible donations
- Revised contributions incentives for retirement saving
- Valuations of Fringe Benefit for Defined Benefit Plans
- Provident Fund post-retirement annuity alignment
- Employer Provided Accommodation – low cost housing
- Share Schemes Income recognition
- Removal of Dividend Character overlap
- Employment Tax Incentive
Who should attend:
Tax practitioners, auditors, accountants, bookkeepers, procurement officers, human resources, entities with owner driver programmes and everyone involved in the aspect of PAYE.
Steve Krause H Dip Tax- H Dip Tax International
Steve is an independent tax specialist in the field of PAYE. He is a well-known presenter in his field and has appeared on numerous occasions on Summit TV and regularly submits tax articles for publication through Tax Talk & Payroll World, to name a few.
Steve is the senior lecturer of the Advance Diploma in Payroll Taxation, offered by the International Institute for Tax & Accounting in conjunction with the Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
He prefers to interact with his audience to ensure that practical application can be found to the complexities of tax laws.
This event and successful completion of the online assessment will secure 4 hours verifiable output CPD points/units.
Including the following professional bodies. (SAICA, CIMA, SAIPA, SAIBA, ACCA, FPI, CSSA, LSSA, FISA, ICB)
Option 1 - Seminar:
Important: Please note that as from 2014 printed copies of notes is optional and will cost additional R50 per set and must be ordered. Electronic notes will be emailed to all registered delegates 2 days prior to the event. Should you require a printed copy on the day of the seminar kindly select the printed seminar notes when registering for the event.
Option 2 - Live Webinar Broadcast
This CPD event will be broadcast live on Tuesday 1 April 2014 from 09:00 - 13:00
Click here to register for the Webinar
Option 3 - DVD
This CPD event will be recorded and available to purchase on DVD.
Click here to purchase the DVD
Payments & Cancellations All payments must be made by EFT or by credit card, at least 3 working days before commencement of an event.
- Proof of payment will be requested at registration, if payment at that point in time has not been reflected on SAIT’s bank account.
- Only written notice of cancellation will be recognised.
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 10 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 10 days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Delegates who book and fail to attend will be liable for the full event fee.
- SAIT’s liability in the case of an event being cancelled will be limited to a refund or credit of the event fee.