2014/07/28 to 2014/07/29
28 July until 29 July 2014
From 08:30 until 16:00( Registration from 08:00)
KPMG Crescent – Learning and Development Centre
85 Empire Road
Ronel de Kock
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Join us for a two-day seminar on issues and debates concerning Expatriate and Employee Tax legislations
Day 1:This seminar will focus on the intricacies of the Employment Tax Incentive, retirement reforms, recent legislative amendments & tax proposals.You may view the Agenda here
Day 2: This seminar will focus on managing outbound assignments into Africa, policies, procedures and practical solutions to employee mobility in Africa, as well as the immigration compliance issues to be considered. You may view the Agenda here.
will be covered include:
Employees' Tax Update - Day 1
- The Employment Tax Incentive
- Retirement reforms
- Recent legislative amendments &
Employees' Tax Update - Day 2
1.Managing outbound assignments into Africa
2. Policies, procedures and practical solutions to
employee mobility in Africa
- Allowances and benefits typically provided to
- Individual and employees' tax implications for
the employee and employer, including
- Prevention of double taxation
- Residence determination and the impact
for the employee of ceasing to be a tax
- Split payroll arrangements;
- Assignment related documentation (secondment
- International mobility policy development to standardise the
- Processes and procedures to be followed in
respect of an assignee's relocation;
- Entitlement to assignment related benefits
- Repatriation and reintegration policies and procedures.
3. Immigration compli
- Financial Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Manager
- Financial Analyst
- General Manager: Tax
- Tax Accountant
- Tax Advisor
- Tax Manager
- Tax Controller
- Taxation Specialist
- Tax Auditor
This event and successful completion of the online assessment will secure 7 hours verifiable output CPD points/units..
Including the following professional bodies: (SAICA, CIMA, SAIPA, SAIBA, ACCA, FPI, CSSA, LSSA, FISA, ICBA, IAC)
|28 July 2014
||Employees' Tax Update
||R2 500 incl. VAT
|29 July 2014 Full Day
||Expatriate Tax Issues
||R2 500 incl. VAT
|28 and 29 July 2014 Full Days
||Employees' Tax Update and Expatriate Tax Issues
||R4 720 incl. VAT
Payments & Cancellations
All payments must be made by EFT or by credit card, at least 3 working days before commencement of an event.
- Proof of payment will be requested at registration, if payment at that point in time has not been reflected on SAIT's bank account.
- Only written notice of cancellation will be recognised.
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 10 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 10 days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Delegates who book and fail to attend will be liable for the full event fee.
- SAIT's liability in the case of an event being cancelled will be limited to a refund or credit of the event fee.