2015/06/08 to 2015/06/09
8 June 2015 until 9 June 2015
From 7:30 until 15:30
150 West St
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The Continental Africa Tax Conference, a new and vital addition to every corporate organisations Tax Director's diary with a regional African presence. This event, hosted by the South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT) in conjunction with the African Industry Tax Forum (AITA), will bring Tax Directors of Multinational groups together to discuss matters pertaining to cross-border tax trends in the regional African tax environment. The conferences will also afford the delegates the opportunity to share their regional tax experiences in terms of a variety of matters, including Transfer Pricing, Tax Controversy and African rules to protect against perceived base erosion and profit shifting**.
The seats are limited!
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet like-minded individuals with regional presence who have a focus on the economic powerhouses of South Africa i.e. Nigeria, Kenya and the African Gateway in an informal environment, gain insight into key challenges affecting all of you and come to debate some of the solutions over the next 1.5 days.
Day One 8 June 2015
07h30 Registration and Early Morning Refreshments
08h30 Opening Address
09h00 Cross Border Tax Controversy
09h30 Cross Border Income Tax Specialist
10h00 Refreshments and Networking Opportunity
10h30 Cross Border VAT Specialist
11h00 Multi-Country Tax/Investment Issues
11h30 African Gateways
13h00 Kenya tax trends
14h00 Refreshments and Networking Opportunity
14h30 Nigerian tax trends
15h00 Francophone Africa
15h30 Close of Day One
Day Two 9 June 2015
08h30 Registration and Early Morning Refreshments
09h00 War Stories Part I
09h45 War Stories Part II
10h30 Refreshments and Networking Opportunity
11h00 Workshop discussions
15h00 Close of Day Two
Please click here to download the programme
- Elandre Brandt - Webber Wentzel
- Job Kabochi - PwC
- Celia Bekker - ENSafrica
- Mark Harris - AITA
- Abdallah Ali - Nakyea WTS Ghana
- Alan Witherden - ABAX
- & still to be confirmed, representatives from KPMG Nigeria, PwC Kenya and ATAF
Who should attend
Delegates will include representatives from Multinational Organisations with regional presence – if you are a Tax Director of one of these organisations be sure to register you place asap only fifty seats available.
Payments & Cancellations
- All payments must be made by EFT or by credit card, at least 3 working days before commencement of an event.
- Kindly note that should payment not been received 2 days after the event, legal action will be taken
- Proof of payment will be requested at registration, if payment at that point in time has not been reflected on SAIT's bank account.
- Only written notice of cancellation will be recognised.
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 10 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 10 days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Delegates who book and fail to attend will be liable for the full event fee.
- SAIT's liability in the case of an event being cancelled will be limited to a refund or credit of the event fee.