With governments across the world having recently committed to automatically sharing financial information, more and more taxpayers are turning to the Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP) to regularise their tax affairs. Knowing how the VDP works, how to apply and what to look out for when considering a VDP application is crucially important for tax advisors and taxpayers alike. In this webinar, Nico will cover:
- The relief offered under the VDP;
- The VDP process for Income Tax, VAT and PAYE from how to complete the application to final signature of the VDP agreement;
- When the VDP is not available; and
- Typical mistakes made when applying for VDP relief.
MTP(SA), BCom Law (cum laude), BCom Honours Taxation, MCom Taxation (SA and International Tax)
Nico, previously from PKF/Grant Thornton, holds the degrees, BCom Law (cum laude), BCom Honours Taxation and MCom Taxation (SA and International Tax) and is also a registered Master Tax Practitioner with SAIT. Nico specialises in corporate income tax, value added tax and employees’ taxes, more specifically in the context of tax dispute resolution and ruling applications.
This event and successful completion of the online assessment will secure 2 hours verifiable output TAXCPD points/units.
Including the following professional bodies. (AICA, CIMA, SAIPA, SAIBA, ACCA, FPI, CSSA, LSSA, FISA, ICBA, IAC, AAT)
2015 Monthly CPD Subscribers: Free (Use your promo code when registering for this event)
Payments & Cancellations
All payments must be made by EFT or by credit card, at least 3 working days before commencement of an event.
- Proof of payment will be requested at registration, if payment at that point in time has not been reflected on SAIT's bank account.
- Kindly note that should payment not been received 2 days after the event, legal action will be taken
- Only written notice of cancellation will be recognised.
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 10 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 10 days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Delegates who book and fail to attend will be liable for the full event fee.
- SAIT's liability in the case of an event being cancelled will be limited to a refund or credit of the event fee.