Thursday 17 September 2015
From 09:00 - 16:00 (Registration from 07:30)
KPMG House, Kingsmead Office Park, 4th Floor Training room
20 Kingsmead Boulevard
Durban, KZN 4025
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The seminar will focus on creating a better understanding of general Employees' tax (PAYE) principles aimed at increasing a delegate's working knowledge in the day-to-day administration and accounting for Employee's tax.
This will include focussing on fringe benefits, allowances, exemptions, expatriate employees, the Tax Administration Act, the Employment Tax Incentive, common problem areas and SARS audits.
- Employers and employers’ obligations
- Standard employment
- Fringe benefits
- Allowances and reimbursements
- Employment income exemptions
- Tax directives
- Share schemes
- Lump sums
Click here to view the agenda
- Third party service providers
- Directors of companies / members of close corporations
- Commission agents
- Restraints of trade
- Medical tax credits
- Employment Tax Incentive
- Tax Administration Act
- Employees’ tax audits
- Common problem areas
- Tax Amendment Bill 2015 – proposed changes
This event and successful completion of the online assessment will secure 7 hours verifiable output CPD points/units.
Including the following professional bodies. (SAICA, CIMA, SAIPA, SAIBA, ACCA, FPI, CSSA, LSSA, FISA, ICBA, IAC, AAT)
Cost: R 2 500 (incl VAT)
Click here to register
Payments & Cancellations
- All payments must be made by EFT or by credit card, at least 3 working days before commencement of an event.
- Kindly note that should payment not been received 2 days after the event, legal action will be taken
- Proof of payment will be requested at registration, if payment at that point in time has not been reflected on SAIT's bank account.
- Only written notice of cancellation will be recognised.
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event no cancellation fee will be charged.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 10 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 10 days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Delegates who book and fail to attend will be liable for the full event fee.
- SAIT's liability in the case of an event being cancelled will be limited to a refund or credit of the event fee.