Transfer Pricing - The Master Class & Global Conference - The Gibson Hotel, 24-26 October 2012
11 June 2012
Posted by: SAIT Communications
The Irish Taxation Institute will be hosting the Transfer Pricing - The Master Class & Global Conference in Dublin from 24 to 26 October 2012.
The keynote will be delivered by Marlies de Ruiter, Head of the OECD’s Tax Treaty, Transfer Pricing and Financial Transactions Division.
Topics to be covered during this three day Master Class include:
- Transfer pricing experts from China, Russia, India, USA, Ireland, UK, France, Belgium and Canada
- Intangibles and TP – hear from the Chair of the OECD’s Working Party No. 6
- Practical workshops on the most common and complex TP transactions from intra-co funding to HQ services and acquisitions
- Global TP risk management, audits and control – is your system fit-for-purpose?
- Hear directly from Senior Revenue including the UK, Canada and Ireland
- Workshops, case studies and Q&A sessions on Irish, EU and BRIC country experiences
- The impact of globalisation trends on TP and TP audits
- International TP audits and dispute resolution
Click here to read more and to book your seat.