Earlier in the year, we announced an exciting agreement between the South African Institute for Business Accountants (SAIBA) and ourselves. The MOU offers members of the SAIT a 50% discount on becoming a member of SAIBA.
Benefits of the joint membership
Being a member of both organisations allows you to offer your services as both a tax professional as well as an accountant. There are a number of great benefits for existing SAIT members looking to also join SAIBA.
- The license to practice as an accountant, independent accounting professional, accounting officer and an independent reviewer.
- Your details will be placed on a listing of accounting and financial services offered so that you can showcase your skills to potential clients.
- You can earn CPD training points related to accounting through SAIBA to grow your professional knowledge.
- You will only be required to pay 50% of the SAIBA membership fees
- As with our Technical department, you will have access to advice on accounting related matters
How do I sign up?
Simply visit the SAIBA website [insert sign up link] and fill in your details. Make sure you register yourself as an existing SAIT member to enjoy the discount on offer.
If you’re interested, we encourage to make use of this excellent opportunity to ensure your professional future as a joint member of the SAIT and SAIBA. For any questions, please get in touch with Caretha Laubscher by emailing her on firstname.lastname@example.org.