Print Page
1998 Company Tax Returns and prior_Efiling
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

2013/05/29 at 10:34:07 AM GMT
Posts: 3
1998 Company Tax Returns and prior_Efiling
I am unable to request 1998 company tax returns and prior on efiling. Could some assist in letting me know what the correct procedure is or alternatively request via efiling?



Section 240A of the Tax Administration Act, 2011 (as amended) requires that all tax practitioners register with a recognized controlling body before 1 July 2013. It is a criminal offense to not register with both a recognized controlling body and SARS.

  • Tax Practitioner Registration Requirements & FAQ's
  • Rate Our Service

    Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal