Print Page
News & Press: International News

Foreign Tax Recovery Assistance

Tuesday, 15 September 2015   (0 Comments)
Posted by: Author: SARS
Share |

Author: SARS

A new page was created to provide the two forms that are used between the Competent Authorities of Foreign Tax Treaty Partners for the request of assistance in the recovery of foreign taxes under the tax treaties

Please click here to view cross-references that were added to the Foreign Tax Recovery Assistance page and two forms (9 September 2015).



Section 240A of the Tax Administration Act, 2011 (as amended) requires that all tax practitioners register with a recognized controlling body before 1 July 2013. It is a criminal offense to not register with both a recognized controlling body and SARS.

  • Tax Practitioner Registration Requirements & FAQ's
  • Rate Our Service

    Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal