Print Page
News & Press: SARS News & Tax Administration

SARS Advice - Problems with Payment Allocations

Monday, 01 July 2013   (0 Comments)
Posted by: Author: SARS Legal and Policy
Share |

Author: SARS Legal and Policy

The advice to people that are having problems allocating funds are as follows:

STEP 1: Select the period that have unallocated or partly unallocated funds.

STEP 2: Request for correction/revision.

STEP 3: Zero all amounts for PAYE, SDL and UIF.Submit the information.

This should move the allocated or partially allocated funds to unallocated making one unallocated amount.

STEP 4: Request for correction/revision. Now allocate all the payments as one.

This will only work if this is not a complex allocation.

Complex allocations can only be fixed by sending a email to or



Section 240A of the Tax Administration Act, 2011 (as amended) requires that all tax practitioners register with a recognized controlling body before 1 July 2013. It is a criminal offense to not register with both a recognized controlling body and SARS.

  • Tax Practitioner Registration Requirements & FAQ's
  • Rate Our Service

    Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal