Print Page
News & Press: SARS News & Tax Administration

Remember you need to be registered with SARS as a Tax Practitioner.

Wednesday, 10 July 2013   (0 Comments)
Posted by: Author: SARS Legal and Policy
Share |

Author: SARS

How to do this is simple. You can

  • Complete this online once you’re logged on to eFiling. Simply select Services; then Additional Services; then Tax Practitioner Registration. 
  • Or you can call the Tax Practitioner’s Call Centre on  0860 12 12 19
If you want to read more about registration read the simple guide below.

To go to the SARS Tax Practitioners webpage click here:



Section 240A of the Tax Administration Act, 2011 (as amended) requires that all tax practitioners register with a recognized controlling body before 1 July 2013. It is a criminal offense to not register with both a recognized controlling body and SARS.

  • Tax Practitioner Registration Requirements & FAQ's
  • Rate Our Service

    Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal