Print Page
News & Press: SARS operational & eFiling questions

Form for referring a case to the Tax Ombud

Thursday, 13 March 2014   (0 Comments)
Posted by: Author: SAIT Technical
Share |

Author: SAIT Technical

The answer to this query is based on legislation as at 2014/03/13.

Q: Where can I find the form to refer a case to the tax ombud?

A: You can contact the Tax Ombud’s office as follows:, telephone 012 431 9105 or fax 012 452 5013. I could not find the specific form and I am sure that this office will be able to assist.



Section 240A of the Tax Administration Act, 2011 (as amended) requires that all tax practitioners register with a recognized controlling body before 1 July 2013. It is a criminal offense to not register with both a recognized controlling body and SARS.

  • Tax Practitioner Registration Requirements & FAQ's
  • Rate Our Service

    Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal