Print Page
News & Press: International News

UK: What’s New with HMRC

Tuesday, 13 January 2015   (0 Comments)
Posted by: Author: Chartered Accountants Ireland
Share |

Author: Chartered Accountants Ireland

Now that the old website content of HMRC has been migrated to GOV.UK, let’s take a quick look at where to find what you might need and how the new pages might be used.

Please click here to read more.

This article first appeared on



Section 240A of the Tax Administration Act, 2011 (as amended) requires that all tax practitioners register with a recognized controlling body before 1 July 2013. It is a criminal offense to not register with both a recognized controlling body and SARS.

  • Tax Practitioner Registration Requirements & FAQ's
  • Rate Our Service

    Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal