Print Page
News & Press: Individuals Tax

Guide for foreigners working in SA

Friday, 20 January 2012   (0 Comments)
Posted by: SAIT Technical
Share |

SARS issued a guide on the taxation for foreigners working in South Africa. 

To access the guide, click here



Section 240A of the Tax Administration Act, 2011 (as amended) requires that all tax practitioners register with a recognized controlling body before 1 July 2013. It is a criminal offense to not register with both a recognized controlling body and SARS.

  • Tax Practitioner Registration Requirements & FAQ's
  • Rate Our Service

    Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal