Print Page
Find a Tax Practitioner
Share |

Please complete the following template.

Kindly provide us with as much information as possible in order for us to assist you in finding the best practitioner to suit your needs.




Section 240A of the Tax Administration Act, 2011 (as amended) requires that all tax practitioners register with a recognized controlling body before 1 July 2013. It is a criminal offense to not register with both a recognized controlling body and SARS.

  • Tax Practitioner Registration Requirements & FAQ's
  • Rate Our Service

    Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal